The Principal Consultant
Grace Leotta is an organisational, community development and training consultant. She develops and facilitates training program, facilitates change management and organisational/service development, community engagement and planning processes, and conducts reviews, evaluations and research.
She is a Harvard University trained adaptive leadership (leading change) consultant, an internationally certified facilitator and public participation practitioner, an Australasia licensed community engagement trainer, nationally accredited trainer and assessor, and accredited social worker.
She has a background in service management, community development, family work and staff training.
She has taught community consultation, community management and social science at a tertiary level.
Her qualifications include:
- Master of Management (Community) University of Technology, Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Experiential Learning (Adult Education) University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Social Studies, University of Sydney
- Certificate in Engagement, International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) Australasia
- Certificate in Professional Facilitation International Association of Facilitators (IAF)
- Certificate in Public Participation, International Association of Public Participation (IAP2)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) Plenty Training
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training Centre for Community Welfare Training (CCWT)
- Certificate in Business Management Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
She has also has also undertaken recent professional development in Adaptive Leadership at Harvard University, Partnership Brokering, Action Learning, Design for Social Innovation, Collective Impact, Art of Hosting, Appreciative Inquiry, Organisational Resilience, Results Based Accountability including Train the Trainer, Social Labs, Case Management (National Certification) Competency Training and Social Artistry.
- International Association of Facilitators (IAF) – Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF)
- International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) – IAP2 Australasia licensed Community Engagement trainer
- Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) – Accredited social worker