- Respond and tailor to your needs and situation, and to the environment in which you work.
- Bring up to date knowledge, experience and perspectives.
- Are highly consultative and collaborative.
- Acknowledge and build on your strengths, achievements and aspirations.
- Balance being practical with a strong framework.
- Produce tangible and sustainable results on time.
- Ensure what we do is responsive to the diverse needs and experiences of the members of your organisation and community.
- Support you to match and integrate what you are doing at different levels: governance and management, community engagement and collaboration, and support and service delivery.